Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) each time the user enters certain web pages. They allow the website to remember browsing preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the user and the website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details), since cookies do not collect data that can identify the user.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies also make it possible to identify the browser and the device through which the user accesses the website. Cookies are used to facilitate the next visit to the website and to make it more useful.
Types of cookies used:
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed. . This tool allows the User to provide advertising tailored to their interests.
- Analytical cookies: when the user accesses the websites, this tool collects anonymous information about how people use the site and their behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables the following cookies in the domain of the Site:
- "__ utma": they are necessary for the operation of Google Analytics. They expire after a period of 2 years.
- "__ utmz": used to find out how customers enter our Site and where they come from. They expire after 6 months.
- "__ utmb": this cookie records the time of arrival at the Site and expires 30 minutes after the last registration. It is automatically deleted when moving to a different website or closing the browser.
You can see below the companies that use analytical and advertising cookies on the website:
facebook / instagram
How to disable cookies:
Each browser allows you to disable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies for more precise control over privacy. These settings are found in the "Options" or "Preferences" tabs in your browser menu.
To disable cookies in each browser, you can follow the following instructions:
- Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
In the tool menus, select "Internet Options".
Click on the privacy label.
You can configure privacy using a six-position cursor that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (which is the default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/CTkAGV)
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
Select the privacy panel.
In Firefox, you can choose to use a custom setting for browsing history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
Click on the menus located on the toolbar.
Click Show advanced options.
In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings" button.
You can set cookies in the "Cookies" section.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
In the settings menu, select the "preferences" option.
Open the privacy label.
Select the option you prefer in the "block cookies" section.
Remember that after disabling cookies, certain functions may not be available and therefore the Site may not be fully functional.
If you do not want cookies to track you, Google has developed a plug-in that can be installed in your browser. You can find it at http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices:
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device's browser.
Here are examples to guide you through configuring the privacy settings on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance of cookies:
We hereby inform you that if you block or reject the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of this website.